This tool is designed to assist SQL users. It provides templates for quick writing of SQL commands and can be used for exporting queried table.
Download (Official Version): Microsoft Store
Requirements: Windows 10+, MySQL Database
Download (Portable Version): ver1.0.2 (~1 MB) (less features)
Requirements: Windows (any), MySQL Database
Older Versions: ver1.0 (~1 MB)
- Configurations for Database Connection are stored in Data\database.txt. This file will be generated automatically if it is not existed; a template of connection configuration is given.
- All queries connect to a database specified in Serv (on pressing button Query)
- Clicking ⯈ is optional. By clicking this button, names of tables and their columns will be loaded to Quick Add menus.
- After INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE operation. Table specified on the first row of the cmd box will be queried and displayed.
- You can export the table being displayed as a CSV or Excel file
- You may test this app on this sample database (this file is embedded in portable version). There are several ways to import this .sql file to a database server. One simple way is to execute codes in this file as an SQL command.
Format of Connection Configuration:
Design for inserting data from a CSV file to SQL database