This tool is designed to assist SQL users. It provides templates for quick writing of SQL commands and can be used for exporting queried table.
Little Query is a database management tool (an interface for connecting to your server). You can view it as an alternative to phpMyAdmin or SQLyog. You need to have SQL server installed first.
Download (Official Version): Microsoft Store
Requirements: Windows 10+, MySQL Database
Download (Portable Version): ver1.0.2 (~1 MB) (less features)
Requirements: Windows (any), MySQL Database
Older Versions: ver1.0 (~1 MB)
- Configurations for Database Connection are stored in ..\Documents\LittleQuery\Data\database.txt.
This file will be generated automatically if it is not existed; a template of connection configuration is given.
** there was a problem on accessing this file in a new version of Windows, we have fixed this. please wait for app update (2021/01/21) **
- All queries connect to a database specified in Serv (on pressing button Query)
- Clicking ⯈ is optional. By clicking this button, names of tables and their columns will be loaded to Quick Add menus.
- After INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE operation. Table specified on the first row of the cmd box will be queried and displayed.
- You can export the table being displayed as a CSV or Excel file
- You may test this app on this sample database (this file is embedded in portable version). There are several ways to import this .sql file to a database server. One simple way is to execute codes in this file as an SQL command.
Format of Connection Configuration:
Common Problems and Solutions
Unable to convert MySQL date/time value to System.DateTime.
Adding convert zero datetime=True to the connection string will automatically convert 0000-00-00 Date values to DateTime.MinValue().
Example: server=localhost; database=luttop; user=root; password=1234; pooling = false; convert zero datetime=True