How to use
- This tool is designed for sending and sharing messages/data over the internet.
The idea is simple: once you write a message on a board (given a board code such as #0), anyone who know the board code can access it.
- You can write messages on any board. Each message has an expiry date, which is no longer than 1 year from the time it is written.
- Setting password is optional. When a password is set, messages can be read only if a correct password is given.
- All boards can be rewritten by anyone, even those with passwords.
- This tool is initially designed for passing non-important data. Please see it as a public board where everyone can access.
Although a password system is added for preventing unauthorized access, this tool is not designed for storing a kind of confidential data.
- Currently, once messages is overwritten or expired, they can’t be recovered (permanently removed from our database).
FYI. Direct link to a given board code is p-library.com/p/message/?b=[code] (example: p-library.com/p/message/?b=0)